Magic Leap, Oculus, Google, Microsoft & VR/AR Innovators Set to Showcase XR Innovation at Virtual Reality Strategy Conference on October 16-17 in San Francisco
Greenlight Insights to host top strategic business conference for VR/AR tech companies to exchange strategies, celebrate latest in XR innovation
SAN FRANCISCO (PRWEB) September 13, 2018
Greenlight Insights today announced that its Virtual Reality Strategy (VRS) Conference will return for the third consecutive year on October 16-17, 2018. Each year, VRS provides VR and AR stakeholders and innovative companies a platform to exchange strategic insights, network and showcase their latest breakthroughs. Some 500 attendees are set to attend VRS 2018, including top media, corporate buyers and tech influencers from the US, Europe, China, Japan, and two dozen countries, breaking previous records and making this year’s conference the biggest VRS to date.
Virtual Reality Strategy Conference 2018 will take part during XRSWeek, which gathers influential executives in the virtual and augmented reality industry to facilitate thought-leadership and forge new business relationships. This year’s speakers consist of the industry’s top global changers, such as executives from Magic Leap, Oculus, Microsoft, Dell, HP, HTC, Qualcomm, DAQRI, and Google.
“The future of virtual reality and augmented reality will be on display at VRS 2018, with new innovations that will empower entertainment and business performance for years to come,” says Clifton Dawson, CEO of Greenlight Insights. “Every major XR industry stakeholder will be represented at VRS 2018, with global brands and a record-number of startups unveiling products that will revolutionize the XR industry.”
The VRS 2018 agenda includes two full-days of content tackling a wide variety of today’s most compelling subjects and verticals for VR and AR. Unique to VRS 2018 are two new programming tracks – Immersive Media & Entertainment Summit and Experiential Enterprise Summit. A tabletop exhibition and networking reception showcasing innovations in a wide variety of product categories follows conference sessions. Tech companies will have the opportunity to debut their hottest products and groundbreaking technology in front of more than 600 tech influencers. The full event details are available at vrsconference.com.
Some of the featured speakers include:
- Christopher McKelvy, Head of eSports & Partnership Manager, Oculus
- Paul Debevec, Senior Engineer, Google
- Aleissia Laidacker, Interaction Director, Magic Leap
- Roy Ashok, CEO, DAQRI
- Gary Radburn, Director of VR and AR, Dell
- Joanna Popper, VP, HP
- Jane Fang, Head of Mixed Reality Academy, Microsoft
- Percy Stocker, President, Ubimax
- Peter Rubin, Editor, Wired
- Jason Welsh, Managing Director, Accenture
- Bruce Vaughn, CEO, Dreamscape Immersive
- Michael Yang, Managing Director, Comcast Ventures
- Clifton Dawson, CEO, Greenlight Insights
- Marci Jastrow, SVP, Technicolor
- Kimberly Siva, CEO, Mixspace Technologies
- Ben Lang, Executive Editor, Road to VR
- Dr. Timothy Brock, Director, ROI Institute
- Guy Primus, CEO, The VR Company
- Dr. Alexander Hertel, CEO, Xperiel
- John Canning, Executive Producer, Digital Domain
- Toni Parisi, Global Head of VR/AR Brand Solutions, Unity
- Kent Bye, Founder, Voices of VR
The Virtual Reality Strategy Conference is being held at the Park Central Hotel in Downtown San Francisco. The conference is produced by Greenlight Insights with sponsoring partners Microsoft, Technicolor, Miraisens, Cognitive3D, Tronxyz Technologies, Xola, ASA Digital, Xperiel and uSens.
Registration is open now. To register, visit vrsconference.com/register. For information about exhibiting, please visit http://www.vrsconference.com.
About Greenlight Insights
Greenlight Insights is a new breed of analyst firm, specializing in visual technologies and next-gen content distribution. With the most comprehensive research on the virtual and augmented reality industry, Greenlight Insights provides business intelligence to help innovate companies through syndicated market research, services and events.
For more information visit greenlightinsights.com.
Patricia Martinez Greenlight Insights
Email > Visit website
VRS 2018 Agenda