It is time to get an action cam! You can save 76 percent off the retail price when you pick up the fantastic 360fly HD video camera for only $69.99 while supplies last.
With the world’s widest single-lens, the 360fly captures 360 degrees of HD footage, meaning your video is more immersive than ever before. You can even relive the action in VR, transporting you back to the moment.
Featured in Wired, CNET, USA Today, and Tom’s Guide
The mobile app — for Android or iOS — allows you to easily use your phone as the viewfinder, as well as to share your footage to Facebook or other social media accounts in seconds.
The 360fly is dustproof, shockproof, and water-resistant. However crazy your adventures are, this little gem will be there to capture them.
The 360fly at a glance:
- Capture your adventures on the world’s widest single-lens camera.
- Record and store up to three hours of 360-degree HD footage.
- Edit and share video in 90 seconds or less.
- Use the mobile and desktop apps to capture, edit, and add effects to your content.
- Record directly from the camera with OnePush functionality.
- Export your best 360-degree edits directly to YouTube and Facebook.
- Take anywhere thanks to the dustproof, shockproof, and water-resistant build.
The retail price of the 360fly is around the $300 mark, so at just $69.99 you are already winning. Don’t spend too long thinking about it though, supplies are limited.
To save big and start immortalizing your good times hit the button below.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.